Finally, you can stop hiding your smile!
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant consists of three parts:
Our Innovative Dental Implant Services
From single implants to metal-free implants in one day, we do it all!
“I saw the wonder of his work and to see the changes he had made to so many broken smiles. Sign me up!! We talked about the best solution for me and decided on the All-on-4 approach. I had complete trust in Dr. Keller and his team, and at the end of that day, I had a beautiful mouth full of teeth!! That was the icing on the cake for me! No pain AND a beautiful smile!“
– Gail, Actual Dental Implants patient
Nervous About Getting Dental Implants?
We make dentistry more comfortable and less invasive than ever before
The “white diamond” of dentistry
Harness your body's natural healing power
The precise and minimally invasive option
- Air PolisherNo more of that nasty grit! A controlled jet of water, air, and fine powder polishes your teeth, reaching deep into periodontal pockets. It is far more efficient than traditional scrape and polish treatment – and much more comfortable. It reduces teeth sensitivity and encourages re-mineralization of damaged teeth.
- Ozone TherapyOzone therapy can be used to heal and disinfect. Stubborn infections such as those around root canal teeth and cavitations can be quickly healed with ozone. Bleaching is also enhanced by ozone treatments.
- The Wand AnesthesiaDr. Keller’s guests like his use of the “Wand” computer-aided anesthesia. It is a very comfortable way to achieve numbness, removing what is usually the most anxiety-inducing part of the appointment. Most people don’t even notice when he has done it!
- 3D Printing and Computer-Assisted DesignWe use Computer-Assisted Design & Manufacture (CAD/CAM) to mill crowns, bridges, and more from 3D scans. Dr. Keller is not only at the forefront of this technological revolution but is also traveling the world to instruct others on his ground-breaking techniques.