Kirkland Cosmetic Dentistry
At Smiles by Design, we push the boundaries to get you the most modern care that exceeds all expectation.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services:
Our life-changing cosmetic treatments blend artistry with functionality to produce gorgeous smiles. As your Kirkland cosmetic dentist, Dr. Shawn Keller can fix your smile flaws and give you a smile that will last a lifetime with proper care. Some of our smile solutions include:
Cosmetic Dentistry in Kirkland, WA
Dr. Shawn Keller provides top quality cosmetic dentistry to his patients in Kirkland.
- Smile Design
Your smile is your most important social asset. If you don’t love it, let’s change it!
Smile design utilizes all the advances in cosmetic dentistry and technology to make your dream smile a reality. It’s 100% custom designed to your liking, helping you look younger, healthier, and more attractive.
- Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are thin porcelain laminates that are fitted and bonded to the surface of the tooth. This strengthens the tooth and gives it a natural look at the same time. Porcelain veneers can be used for:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Crooked and misaligned teeth
- Worn teeth
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Gaps between teeth
Your procedure will be pain-free. We remove as little of the tooth as possible, if any, ensuring you have the strongest, healthiest bond available!
- Full Mouth Rejuvenation Do you want to look younger and have a nicer smile? Many people don’t realize that making small, precise changes to their teeth can result in big changes to your face.
With rejuvenating dentistry, some simple dental procedures can thin out your cheeks, bring your chin forward, and suck up that double chin look.
Find out how you can look younger at Smiles By Design:
- Cosmetic Dentures Your skilled neuromuscular and cosmetic dentist, Dr. Keller, offers cosmetic dentures that are comfortable, functional, and completely custom-made. Experience the confidence to smile, bite, and laugh without the fear of slipping, whistling, or pain. As a bonus, these dentures can boost your facial appearance!
- Crowns & Bridges As we age, cracked, broken, decayed, or worn teeth become more common but can be restored to a natural-looking, healthy state with bonded porcelain restorations. In some cases, the tooth is too damaged for a filling or a bonded porcelain restoration and requires a crown. We use Emax porcelain for crowns, which are more conservative than traditional crowns, but with the same great results in just two visits.
Bridges to help multiple teeth are also available.
- Sedation Dentistry
Thinking About Getting Veneers?
They did a wonderful job in making me comfortable with veneers and implants, and I walked out of there with a brand new smile and a new lease on life!
- PJ, Actual Patient
How Can We Craft Your Perfect, Functional Smile?
By using the latest tools and technology, we can ensure the success of your dental treatment.
Prevent future problems with a balanced bite
Get a smile preview of the final result
Achieve proper jaw alignment and stop pain
- CAT Scan This CAT scan is usually only found in hospitals—but Dr. Keller has it readily available in his Kirkland dental office. He uses CAT scans to improve many dental procedures:
- Safely and comfortably place dental implants with the 3D scan and computer guide.
- Bypass long wait times for crowns.
- Ensures the health of the head, neck, and jaw for a balanced face when performing bite treatment and Same-Day New Smile™.
- TRIOS Intraoral Scanner Our TRIOS scanner generates a digital impression of your teeth, doing away with the need for “goopy” impressions. We can use our scanner to get a digital image to create restorations, or to show your teeth and mouth more accurately.
- Digital X-Rays Our digital x-rays expose patients and staff to up to 90% less radiation than traditional film x-rays. They are better for the environment, can be viewed within seconds, and provide better diagnostic ability when enhanced and enlarged.
- VELscope The VELscope allows for earlier detection of oral cancer—the sixth deadliest form of cancer. This device uses CSI-style blue lights to pick up tissue changes that can’t be seen with the naked eye, highlighting potential problems that may call for a biopsy.
- Volumetric Airway Analysis Volumetric airway analysis allows us to measure your airflow and determine whether your jaw position is restricting your airway.
Questions About Cosmetic Dentistry?
Check Out Our Related Articles
There are many affordable ways to improve your smile! If you don’t quite have the budget for a full makeover, that’s okay. The smile enhancement options featured in this post are inexpensive and can pack a powerful punch for a minimal cost.