Dental Financing Options
Affordable dentistry for a smile that lasts!
Invest in Yourself Today.
And gain the smile of a lifetime.
Dr. Shawn Keller is not your ordinary dentist in the Greater Seattle Area.
We use the latest technology and cutting-edge techniques to offer you superior cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
This distinguished level of dentistry is what sets us apart and why patients travel from across the globe to see us.
Higher quality of care, use of modern technology, and our world-class expertise do cost more than the average dentist.
To help with your smile investment, we offer convenient monthly payment options through our lending partners.
Our Dental Financing Solutions
Here are three options to choose from!
Investing in your smile can require some financial planning. If you believe you may require assistance, you can inquire about special financing with one of these payment plans prior to your complimentary consultation.
Our lenders offer convenient monthly plans for dental treatments. Choose from these three options:
Got your finances squared away? Schedule a complimentary consultation today!
At Smiles by Design, we are happy to help you maximize any form of dental insurance.
How do you work with my dental insurance?
- Most dental insurance policies pay $2,000 per year and are built around paying as little as possible, for only the most basic procedures.
- Dentists who are “in network” with an insurance company are obligated to charge the fees they dictate. As a consequence, “in network” providers typically offer inferior treatments with cheaper materials.
- At Smiles by Design, we strive to give our patients the best possible outcome with the latest in technology – we never view our patients through the prism of dental insurance.
- After your initial consultation, our treatment coordinator will discuss your personalized dental plan and its projected costs. Payment for your treatment will be due at time of service via traditional payment methods or through one of our lending partners.
- After your treatment is completed, we will be happy to file the necessary paperwork. Any reimbursements will be sent directly to you, by your insurance provider.