Porcelain Veneers in Kirkland
The secret to getting a celebrity-worthy smile!
Are Porcelain Veneers Worth It?
If you want a beautiful, natural-looking smile, the answer is YES!
Why Are Porcelain Veneers So Popular?
Can Veneers Help TMJ?
Yes! Watch how our neuromuscular dentist helped Anna's TMJ pain.
View Vanessa's Before and After Transformation
Instantly boost your confidence with porcelain veneers!
‘‘I wish I knew about this before, and I could have done it a long time ago."
FAQs About Porcelain Veneers
Answers from our top cosmetic dentist in Kirkland, WA.
- How much do porcelain veneers in Kirkland cost? There’s no one set price for veneers. The only way you can know how much it will cost is to schedule a consultation.
During your initial visit, we’ll go over your smile goals, review your oral health, and determine how many veneers you’ll need. Then we’ll outline the costs and go over financing options if needed.
- Is the procedure painful? No, getting veneers is an easy, relatively painless process!
Before we prep your teeth for the veneers, we’ll make sure you’re numb and comfortable. Then we’ll remove as little of the tooth as possible.
If you suffer from dental anxiety or need extensive work, you may enjoy the benefits of sedation dentistry to help you relax.
After we place your temporary or permanent veneers, it may take you a few days to adjust to your new bite, but it shouldn’t cause you pain.
- Do veneers ruin your teeth? No. Your tooth structure will remain sound and healthy – in fact, a veneer may improve it!
However, the enamel layer (outer surface) typically requires a minimal reduction to allow the veneer shell to fit seamlessly.
So even though you can safely remove a veneer without damaging your tooth or oral health, you may not want to because of this slight alteration in appearance.
Rest assured; we’ll make sure you love your new smile and never look back!
- Are veneers permanent? Veneers made of porcelain tend to outlast other materials used like composite. The average lifespan is 10+ years.
Reasons why they might not last long include:
- Poor oral health
- Receding gum lines
- Damage, like cracks
But just like your natural teeth, here’s how you can make them last:
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss daily
- Visit your dentist at least twice a year for a check-up and cleaning
- Don’t use your teeth to open items (bottle, packages, etc.)
- Don’t chew on hard surfaces (ice, pencils, etc.)
One big reason why patients choose Dr. Keller for porcelain veneers is because of his technology. Technology helps him design and place your veneers with the longest life expectancy in mind.
Ready to Instantly Improve Your Smile?
Schedule a complimentary porcelain veneers consultation.
Check Out Our Related Articles
There are many affordable ways to improve your smile! If you don’t quite have the budget for a full makeover, that’s okay. The smile enhancement options featured in this post are inexpensive and can pack a powerful punch for a minimal cost.
Do you suffer from the pain associated with TMD? Learn about your Kirkland dentist treatment for TMJ by fixing your bite with dental veneers.