Our Safety Protocols
See how we're protecting your oral and overall health.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
We want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and Washington State and local health officials. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us.
Additional Steps We’re Taking:
- We’re pre-screening our patients through video consultations… This text opens a new tab to the video consult website… to limit contact.
- We’re further able to limit contact and proximity more than many other facilities because so much of our process is performed digitally.
- Staff members wear masks at all times, even when not treating our patients.
- We’ve added new high-tech medical-grade air filtration systems.
- All common areas are meticulously cleaned and sanitized on enhanced schedules with medical-grade products. This includes the reception area, patient entrances, restrooms, offices, door handles, doorknobs, chair handles, all counter surfaces, etc.
We’re Here for You
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Or you can: