A lot of people ask the question “are there alternatives to dentures?” That’s because they know dentures tend to look like…dentures.
One common characteristic of dentures is that sunken look with unsupported lips, giving you a much older appearance.
But finally, there’s an alternative to dentures that gives you the confidence you had with your natural smile. And it can be done in just ONE DAY!
Let’s dive into Dr. Shawn Keller’s Same Day New Smile™ and find out what they look like.
What is Same Day New Smile™?
Traditional dentures are removable, and most of them are built and positioned incorrectly. Over time, dentures wear down the back teeth and fail to support the face – giving a person that denture look.
Same Day New Smile™ is permanent and retained by dental implants. This alternative to dentures performs all the functions your teeth had before, including an attractive smile, chewing, speaking, supporting the jaw, and keeping your airway open.
A bonus: Same Day New Smile™ can make you look younger!
So, how is this done in one day?
Dr. Keller took 15 years of experience learning and combining different techniques to invent the Same Day New Smile™ – a technique where you can receive all-on-four ceramic dental implants and bridges in one day. You will leave the office with a brand new, beautiful smile.
What are all-on-four dental implants?
Instead of getting an implant and a crown for every missing tooth, all-on-four dental implants require only four implants to support a full arch of teeth. That’s only eight implants for a full set of teeth!
Our alternative to dentures is made to last a lifetime with proper care. They are made of ceramic zirconia, meaning they don’t wear, won’t stain, and are incredibly strong. With Dr. Keller’s meticulous and artistic eye, your custom smile will look and feel like your natural teeth and smile.
So what’s the process?
With Same Day New Smile™, you can achieve a beautiful smile in ONE DAY. Here’s a general overview of our process in Redmond, WA:
- Based on the treatment plan you and Dr. Keller decide, we may first remove any remaining teeth.
- Four ceramic implants are placed in your jawbone. These metal-free implants are just as strong as titanium implants, and they cannot get cavities nor can they reinfect like root canals. Stem cell therapy is used to ensure your implants are in the strongest and safest position.
- With a 3D scan, impressions are made to fabricate your new smile – no goopy impressions here.
- You will leave the office that day with a provisional version of your new smile, instantly boosting your self-esteem.
- Shortly after, you will return to the office to receive your permanent, custom Same Day New Smile™.
How can Same Day New Smile™ make you look younger?
When you lose a tooth, the bone of that tooth begins to deteriorate. That bone loss makes your teeth look shorter and your lips thinner.
Dr. Keller’s Same Day New Smile™ can help compensate for that bone loss, giving you a non-surgical facelift. By building up your facial structure, you will have:
- Fuller lips
- Less wrinkles
- Tighter neck
- Stronger chin
You can immediately look 10-15 years younger within one day! We call this the dental fountain of youth.
Check out our smile gallery to see real before and after photos, like our patient Roy:
How can I afford Same Day New Smile™?
Dr. Keller understands that budget is a huge factor. His dedicated team will help you find a way not to let the cost stop you from getting the beautiful, life-changing smile you deserve.
Here are some budgetary factors you should consider:
- Made to last a lifetime: Many doctors use a titanium-based implant with an acrylic denture, which normally lasts between 5-10 years. Dr. Keller uses ceramic implants and ceramic zirconia sets of teeth, which can last a lifetime if cared for properly. Making Same Day New Smile™ a one-time investment that you won’t have to pay again and again.
- Only four implants: All-on-four is the least costly procedure in comparison to conventional implant treatment modalities. With this technique, you don’t need to replace every missing tooth with an implant. Usually, you only need four implants per arch.
- All in one location: Dr. Keller performs the entire procedure in our Redmond, WA dental office. We have our own laboratory and milling unit so that we can mill your bridge right here. This saves you time and money. Traditional methods use several specialists with separate fees, which can add up.
- The sooner, the better: If too much time passes after losing your teeth, there may be insufficient bone mass to complete an implant procedure, and your dentures will fail to stay in place. This may require additional dental work such as a bone augmentation before you’re able to receive your alternative to dentures. The earlier the dental implant procedure is completed, the more cost effective it is.
- Phase treatment: We can phase your treatment over many years, with each step working toward the final phase. That way when you’re ready to upgrade, you won’t have to sacrifice your initial investment.
- Payment plan: Our talented financial coordinators will work with you to develop a personalized dental plan that can be spread out over many years. Allowing you to enjoy the dentistry you need, today. You will always know the entire upfront cost with no changes or surprise fees later.
To find out how much our affordable alternative to dentures will cost you, schedule a free consultation with Dr. Keller in our Redmond, WA dental office.
Is Same Day New Smile™ worth it?
Yes. Absolutely. 100 percent.
Even though our dental office is in Redmond, WA, we have patients visit us from around the nation to receive the best alternative to dentures.
If you need more confirmation, hear for yourself from one of our patients:
“I wanted to have something permanent, not like dentures, to live the rest of my life out in joy, not in pain.” – Gail, actual patient
We are proud to offer the best alternative to dentures with Dr. Shawn Keller’s Same Day New Smile™. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and get started!