In the latest Local Consumer Review edition, a poll was taken regarding how people interact with online written reviews. The findings have a bearing on the reviews you write about your Kirkland dentist:
- 92% of consumers read online reviews before making a decision (vs. 88% in 2014)
- 44% of consumers only accept reviews 1-month old as relevant
- 40% of consumers form their opinion after reading 1-3 reviews (vs. 29% in 2014)
This proves that when you leave a positive or negative online review of your dental experience, others in the Kirkland community will read it and base their decision off of what you say. Since online reviews of your Kirkland dentist come from many patients, the more you leave, the more relevant your opinion will be in helping your neighbor know who to trust with their oral needs. It also helps Dr. Keller and his team to stay on top of their game and continue providing the best care and attention for you and your family.
No idea what to put in an online review?
Would a review that says “good experience, cool chairs” convince you to change health care provider? Probably not. To make things easier, in your next online review of your Kirkland dentist, pick 1 of these questions to answer:
- What did our front office staff do to make you feel welcome and comfortable?
- Was the doctor or therapist on time for his appointment with you?
- Was each member of our staff professional, helpful and courteous?
- Did you feel that we listened to you and responded appropriately to your needs and requests?
- Did we explain simply and clearly about any treatment or medication we recommended for you?
- Was our office environment clean, well-equipped, and comfortable?
- What do you think we excel at doing?
- What could we improve on?
- Do you have any other suggestions for us?
How and where should you leave an online Kirkland dentist review?
Click on our web app below, and in 2 minutes you can leave a review for everyone to see on Google, or Facebook!
2 minutes, and you’re done! You can leave a quick online review from your phone during a TV commercial or while sitting in traffic (just don’t text-n-drive). Remember, you can leave a review each time you visit our office for dental treatment. This way you help others judge the best candidate for their dental needs and you help the Smile By Design team aim for greatness each day.
Thank you for supporting us by leaving online reviews of your Kirkland dentist. We read every single word and strive to improve to keep you smiling.
Your ever-improving dentists in Kirkland,
The Smiles By Design Team.
Your turn, should people take seriously the online reviews about their health care provider?